When a diverse group of people gather together, there is always the risk of friction. This can be seen in many communities, both online and offline. As staff members at LewdPixels.com we are a team, and that means we all are to be held to a higher standard of behaviour than our community, no matter what our role in the team.
Here are a list of policies related to working together:
- Keep politics, religion, and any other triggering topics out of the staff channels.
- Do not engage in debates in the public channels.
- Do not reveal information that is shared to Staff to anyone outside of the Staff group.
- Do make an effort to not be offended by anything a Staff member may say.
These are some of the things that must be reported to HR immediately:
- If you see a Staff member breaking any of the site or HR policies.
- If you get into an argument with another Staff member, and you cannot resolve it between yourselves.
- If you feel harassed or bullied.
- If you see someone harassed or bullied.
To report anything to HR, please email [email protected] Reporting is not limited to the list above. If you feel it needs to be reported, just do it.