- All applicants will have a trial period of 2 weeks.
- After the trial period, applicants’ continued involvement must be reviewed.
- Failure to perform tasks in the trial period will result in removal from the team.
- All applicants must be approved by Managers.
- At least 3 Managers must give their approval for applicants.
- In the event that any Manager raises a concern regarding an applicant, the matter should be discussed.
- In the event of a conflict, a majority must be reached.
- Staff members must advise a Manager of expected leave.
- In the event that a Staff member does not return after leave, contact should be attempted.
- In the event that contact is not possible and/or no contact has been received, the Staff member will be demoted or removed after a period of 1 month.
Demotion & Removal.
- Staff members who are inactive for a period of 1 month without reason or contact may face removal from the team.
- Contact should be attempted in the event of inactivity.
- In the event of no contact, the Staff member will be demoted or removed, depending on their position.