Our reviews are based on the following conditions:
- Our writers choose which games they want to review.
- No priority is given to any game.
- Criticism is always encouraged to be constructive.
- Reviews are scored on a 0-5 scale where:
- 0 is the worst possible game. No game should ever score this.
- 5 is a perfect game. No game should ever score this.
- 2.5 is the expected average, and it would take something special to get above 4.
Game Submission Process
To submit your game for review, first note that:
- We will not share any download links or keys outside of our team.
- We will not upload any games we download from submissions for sharing with anyone outside of our team.
- Submitting a game download link or key does not guarantee a review.
- Should one of our writers choose to review your game, their review will be honest and unbiased.
- If the reviewer does not like the game, we will encourage them to follow our general review process and provide constructive criticism.
- There is no guarantee of a favorable review.
- There is no appeal process if you do not like the reviewer’s opinion of your game.