Uploading your artwork to LewdPixels is a great way to increase your exposure in the community, but you’re probably wondering ‘Okay, but how do I upload my work?’. This guide will go through the easy process of how you can upload your artwork to our art section.
Note: To upload your artwork you must have a ‘Creator’ status account or above. If you don’t have a creator account; apply for status change here.
- Firstly, click on your name/profile picture in the top right corner to make the drop down menu appear. Then select the ‘dashboard’.
- You should now be on the dashboard. On the left hand side you will see a list of buttons. Select art and then ‘Add New Art’
- You should be presented with a page that looks something like this:
- From here you can enter the title of your artwork submission where it says ‘Enter Art Submission Title’
- You can then enter the details of your art submission such as the genre(s) of your art and also include any characters/game your art may feature.
- To upload your artwork, click on the ‘Upload’ tab. From there you should see something that looks like this:
- Click on ‘Add To Gallery’, which will make the media library appear. From there you can upload your work by dragging the files in. This can be achieved by clicking ‘Select Files’.
- Once you’ve uploaded your artwork, click on ‘Select’ in the bottom right corner.
- Now you are basically done. I highly suggest reading through the community rules to make sure that your artwork is within our rules or else your artwork will be deleted and you may be banned.
- Once you’re happy with everything you can hit ‘Publish’ in the top right corner. Which will immediately upload your work to the art section and shortly after will tweet out via our Art Twitter.
For any questions, you might have, or if you need support, please do not hesitate to reach out on our Discord.