Please ensure that you have read the ‘How to add your Game Page’ guide as you can only update your game as long as it has a game page.
This guide will walk you through how you can provide an update to your game on LewdPixels.com
Note: You can only update a game that has a game page which you have ownership of.
- Firstly, click on your name/profile picture in the top right corner to make the drop down menu appear. Then select the ‘dashboard’.
- You should now be on the dashboard. On the left hand side you will see a list of buttons. Select ‘Game Updates’ and then ‘Add New Update’
- You should now be able to the ‘Game Update Editor’ that should look something like this:
- You can put the title of your update in ‘Add Title’, we recommend formatting the title like ‘[Game Name] – [New Version]’. You can also include a description of the update in ‘Type / to choose a block’, here we suggest including a changelog so the players know what they will get in the update.
- You will then be able to add the update download links under the ‘Update Details’ section.
- Under the ‘Update Details’ section on the ‘Related Game’ tab you will be able to search and select the game that you’re updating.
- Before you hit publish please check that your game update complies with our Community Rules.
- Once you’re happy with everything you can hit ‘Publish’ in the top right corner.
Also Game Updates will be posted to our games Twitter and also the ‘#games-updates’ channel on our Discord.
If you have any problems or questions feel free to hit us up on our Discord. We hope that this guide helped you and we wish you luck with your game!