This game is currently in the process of being developed and as a result is not complete. Because development is still active, regular updates can be expected.
Succubus Stories is an erotic text-based adventure game currently in development for PC and the web. You can play online or download the free version on Itch.io. You can support the project and access special builds via Patreon.
You play as a peasant girl turned succubus, plotting her revenge against the powerful people who ruined her life and stole her family’s land. She needs to consume a certain bodily fluid to survive, and has to manage her ravenous lust as she gets closer to her goals. The game has a central narrative, but the primary goal of the game is to give players a lot to do and a lot to work toward with an open-ended structure where players can progress at their own pace. Players will need to manage their notoriety and money through prostitution, sex, diplomacy, alchemy, and business.
- Dynamic sexual encounters. Perform a variety of sex acts with both male and female partners using a dynamic encounter system that provides dozens of evolving options in a turn-based format.
- Tons of erotic content. Discover dozens of unique events, activities, game systems, and quests covering a wide-range of kinks and interesting game mechanics.
- Sandbox-style gameplay. You have the freedom to interact with the world and NPCs at your discretion. Walk around nude, proposition characters for sex, engage in prostitution, or even get thrown in the dungeon for indecent behavior. The game responds to your reputation, fetishes, and behavior in interesting and realistic ways.
- A fun story. Enjoy a light-hearted narrative with interesting characters, a choice-driven plot, and surprising twists and turns.
- Meaningful progression. Unlock new behaviors and activities. Develop fetishes and sexual skills. Gain various traits and perks to further define your character. Use alchemy to create powerful potions with interesting effects.
- Play anywhere. The game is available as an executable for Windows, but can also be played in any modern web browser, online or offline.
- Support for mods, with mod tools and other software available free to all users. These features will not be available in the web version, only in the executable releases.
- Post game content, including a new game plus feature.
- Six different endings.